4/15/18

Zuckerfucker

In some neighborhoods in the world right now there are dead bodies being found of people just doing their jobs. And the bodies of their families and children are also being found. People who are being seen dead by their friends and neighbors because we pay to make weapons and we bomb people with them.

Weapons escalate conflict.

Weapons of war.

They serve no other function. Think about it.

You've taken a fistfight. To an ax and claymore battle. To a gun fight at the okcoral. To an atomic bomb.

We have succeeded in killing as many humans as possible at once and maiming the ones who survive for generations to come. We do not have a globally middle class affordable set of speed trains. We do not have a thriving middle class culture where almost no one slips through the cracks and no one is a billionaire because that's Not Fucking Real. We have a culture of the haves and the have nots. And it is so obvious to me that you start out on one side of the fence or the other. You can climb the fence and stand on top for a while before you fall down and break your leg and get electrocuted by those on the other side but you can't cross over.

I dreamed of a child I know in my sleep. And I woke up thinking about Syrian Children.

I think all guns should be melted down so we have enough metals for all the Mother Fucking Trains we are gonna build. And the bridges and tunnels they will need. We have to do it. How the fuck else will we shut the Flat Fucking Earthers up once and for all. If they could take trains that circle the globe would they still sit on reddit all day every day saying the 🌎 is a certain shape or would they go see for themselves.

We have a right to freedom. Humans have always been travelers. With the way the weather had become we would be seeing mass migrations if it weren't for modern air conditioning capabilities. We are seeing mass migrations because of war and droughts. And storms. And floods. And hurricanes. And Presidents. We could ya know Handle these things. Or we could all keep watching sly Mark Zuckerberger lie his face off to a bunch of men who are barely capable of knowing what he is talking about.

The Zuckster is King Troll.

The Donald isn't a good liar.
And yet we still take his lines.

What are we gonna do when the misogynist next door doesn't want to ever hand over societies information?

The analytics on what it means to be human.

The basis they used for the robot creatures they programmed to say "yes sir" and "what are your interests?" and nothing else. The robots they already fuck.

I've been wanting to write for a long time. This winter has been the longest coldest winter anyone can remember. Up until now the unseasonably warm weather hasn't lead to tons of snow storms and tons of windy cold storms. But now it has. It was all fun and games while the side effects were "tropical" as in more 90 degree beach days. But everyone forgets tropical climate also entails more frequent Tropical Storms. Everyone sleeps in on the Islands on rainy days.

Still a beautiful life but a lot more frightening.

This morning is Blustery. Perhaps even more than that sometimes. It can be 2 different climates often in front of your house and then behind it. Sometimes sunny in front and raining behind even. But today drizzling in front and wind howling and whipping up a frightening frenzy out back.

I love being awake when it feels like the whole world is sleeping. I fell asleep pretty early last night. Work has been so busy that I don't have time to write blogs or music. I love doing hair art. But it's not how I love writing.

Writing is a narcissistic love interest.

I don't have to do what someone else wants.

I can create whatever I want.

All I am really looking at is a tiny glowing screen. With flowing words but it's really little black lines made into characters I recognize. In a font no one likes but me I heard.

The fact that it's my thumbs even that type as fluidly as I used to need all 10 fingers to do. Almost faster even than I used to do that because I do this so much more often than it was ever possible to sit at a computer screen. Although we tried. We stayed up all night to always be connected to our friends. It's hard to have healthy boundaries when you are always connected.

I want to let it go. But I can't.

Fists up forever.

Love,
Jackie Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment